Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Week 12 Reading Diary B: Alice in Wonderland




A Mad Tea-Party Part 1:
·      Table under a tree
·      The hare and the hatter were there
·      A dormouse was there asleep
·      They acted like they didn’t have enough room at the table because they were al crowded in the corner
·      Sat at a large chair at the end
·      Hare offered wine but there wasn’t any wine
·      Alice didn’t quite get along with them at first
·      Hare offered wine but when alice said there was none, he said it was rude that she sat down at his table
·      Hatter told her she needed to cut her hair
·      So alice began to be asked riddles
·      “I see what I eat” is the same as “I eat what I see”
·      “I like what I get” is the same as “I get what I like”
·      “I breathe when I sleep” is the same as “ I sleep when I breathe”
·      his clock says what day it is but not what time it is

A Mad Tea-Party (cont.):
·      hatter kept making riddles and rhymes
·      everything was about time
·      started singings songs to drift off into sleep
·      Queen jumped up and yelled about the hatter murdering time
·      She wanted his head cut off!
·      It’s always tea time and they have no time in between to wash up
·      They wanted Alice to tell them a story but she didn’t have it
·      Alice asked lots of questions to them
·      Wanted to know why they lived at the bottom of the well
·      Needed more tea

A Mad Tea-Party (end)
·      Got some tea and read and asked again
·      They said it was a treacle-well
·      Dormouse started to draw
·      Dormouse drew a treacle
·      They were all confused about being inside the well and drawing it
·      Drew everything that started with an M
·      Alice got very mad and disgusted
·      Dormouse fell asleep very fast
·      Trying to put him in the tea pot
·      Found herself back in a long hall
·      Nibbled at a mushroom
·      Then found herself in the garden




No comments:

Post a Comment